Volume 17 number 4 (July/August 1998)
IHR Internet Web Site Offers Worldwide Access to Revisionism
On its own Internet web site, www.ihr.org, the Institute for Historical Review makes available an impressive selection of IHR material, including dozens of IHR Journal articles and reviews. It also includes a listing of every item that has ever appeared in this Journal, as well as the complete texts of The Zionist Terror Network, "The Leuchter Report," and Kulaszka's encyclopedic work Did Six Million Really Die?. New material is added as time permits.
Key words can be located in any of the site's items using a builtin search capability.
Through the IHR web site, revisionist scholar-ship is instantly available to millions of computer users worldwide, free of censorship by governments or powerful special interest groups. It can be reached 24 hours a day from around the globe through the World Wide Web (WWW), a multimedia Internet service.
In recent weeks the IHR web site has been receiving 700-800 "hits" or "visits" per day.
Journal associate editor Greg Raven maintains and operates this site as its "webmaster." Because it is linked to several other revisionist (and anti-revisionist) web sites, visitors can easily access vast amounts of additional information.
1. Swiss Court Punishes Two Revisionists
(Jürgen Graf, Gerhard Förster).
4. Switzerland's Anti-Racism Law
5. Dissident German Historian Punished for Revisionist Writings
8. Revisionists Meet in Australia
Arthur R. Butz
9. Pope Pius XII and the Jews
Arthur R. Butz
10. Jewish Group Demands More Anti-revisionist laws
13. A Historian Acknowledges: No Evidence for Nazi Gas Chambers
15. Stalin's Plan to Conquer Europe: Suvorov's The Last Republic
A review by Daniel W. Michaels